Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will allow dentists to increase their knowledge of orthodontics and facial dental orthopedics. It will also serve to support your training by thinking of taking a master's in the future like the one offered by our Dental Science university.
HANDS-ON WORKSHOP AT BANGALORE / LEMONGRASS HILL KERALA / DUBAI
Duration: 150 hours (15 ECTS credits)
Date and time: Please contact on WhatsApp +919945703281
- Concept of Beauty & Divine proportions
- Growth and Development Occlusion and guidance of occlusion
- Malocclusion etiology
- Orthodontic diagnosis
- Removable appliances vs. fixed appliances
- TMJ, Muscles of mastication, Tonsils, Adenoid and Airway
- Biology of tooth movement and its effects.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning Cephalometric and software applications
- Treatment concepts-Pre-adjusted appliances
- Physiology of muscle and Electromyography
- Orthodontic materials, wire, and elastics & associated allergies to Ni & Latex
- Properties of materials and applications
- Anchorage control, leveling & aligning
- Functional appliances and their clinical applications
- Extraction vs. Non-extractions
- Bite opening procedures
- The versatility of appliances - Roth, MBT Severity of malocclusion and methods of gaining space
- Interceptive orthodontics/oral habits
- Extraoral/intraoral anchorage, mini-screws applications
- Space closure mechanics
- Management of class 1 malocclusions Management of cleft lip and cleft palate Root resorption and its management in orthodontics
- Overjet reduction
- Management of class II malocclusions
- Adult Orthodontics
- Typodont exercises
- Soldering and welding,
- Space maintainer fabrication
- Case presentations and Seminars by participants
- Finishing and detailing
- Management of class III malocclusion
- Concept of Tip edge technique
- Sectional orthodontics
- Viewpoint on surgical orthodontics.
- Diverse treatment mechanics and applications
- Concept sharing on lingual orthodontics
- Relapse and its management.
- Recap of Fixed orthodontic appliances
- Diagnosis treatment planning, software applications, derivation of functional analysis & other challenges in the diagnosis of dentofacial deformities.
- Serial growth vectors in development & the role of interceptive procedures, Guidance of occlusion & management of airway problems.
- Skeletal modifications during growth & development with various functional appliances, parameters to select the indications of the type of appliance in various clinical discrepancies & their follow-up.
- Sagittal, vertical & transverse discrepancies & their management, in adolescent & adult malocclusions; class I, II, III situations, rapid maxillary expansion options.
- Principles of treatment mechanics, various options, MTB philosophy & versatility.
- Tip-Edge, applications of lingual orthodontics, & self-ligating brackets– Adult orthodontics.
- Invisalign & clear aligners with their applications & limitations.
- Space management & Anchorage enhancement with- temporary anchorage devices- concepts & hands-on exposure on sheep jaws with advanced treatment mechanics for impacted canines.
- Extraction & Non-Extraction philosophy.
- Interdisciplinary management of Cleft lip & Cleft palate.
- Orthodontists' role in upper airway sleep disorders.
- Meeting the challenges of relapse & retention. Current options available to the profession to match the patient’s perception.
PRACTICALS OFFERED BY DEMONSTRATION AND SESSIONS SUPPORTED BY WEBCAM and 4 DaysHANDS ON WORKSHOP AT LEMONGRASS HILL ECO-RETREAT AND DENTAL PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CENTRE. http://www.booking.com/Share-2SG6ofS
- Cephalometric analysis
- Bracket fixing
- Band making
- Wire placement
- Lace back
- Bend back
- Transpalatal arch
- Nance holding arch
- Lingual archUtility arches
- Tear loop retraction spring
- T loop
- Curve of spee
- Reverse curve of spee
- Incorporating torque
- Twin block
- Space maintainer
- Soldering techniques
- Headgear demo
- Facebow demo
- All other necessary wire bending exercises
Dr. Sibi Xavier - Director Practices
Dr. Manjit Singh - Course Director
Dr. Honey Sibi – Practice Coordinator
Dr. Nilima Sibi Thottumkal – Course Coordinator
Instruments and Equipment to be arranged by the candidate :
- Bracket Holder
- Band Cutting Scissors
- Johnson band contouring Pliers
- Ribbon Arch Pliers
- Straight Howe
- Curved Howe
- Band Pinching Pliers (LT, RT)
- Band Pusher
- Band Remover
- Short beak Pliers (139 pliers)
- Distal End Cutter
- Light Wire Cutter
- Heavy Wire Cutter
- Mathews Needle Holder
- Separator Holding pliers
- Boons Gauge
- Cephalogram X-ray view box - Any Dental dealer
- Webcam High resolution
- Orthodontic Typodont: Source Mr.Sandeep Navadha enterprises Whatsapp +919820613574. Pay Rs. 11400/- per set CLICK HERE TO BUY
Pay a booking amount Rs.25,000 +12 Monthly installments of Rs.14,000 each ( with PD Cheques) worth total Rs.1,93,000
One time Full advance payment Rs.1,75,000 - Contact Whatsapp +919945703281
( Includes Lectures and Demo on IDRR Virtual Class Rooms, Hands-on workshops with Models, and all materials at various centers in India ).
USD 250 ( For a Fellowship from Association of Interdisciplinary Dentistry )
Those who wish to apply for the University Diploma program may please contact by Whatsapp +919945703281
- Sold OutBookingINR 25,000INR 25,0000INR 0