Oral Implantology 12 hours online + Clinical Demo (Conventional and Basal Implants)
Time & Location
About the Event
January 27, 9 PM - 11 PM. Dr.Kedar Bhakshi Dr.Lalith V Anand
- Introduction to dental implantology.
- Science and rational for implants.
- Human anatomy and radiology in assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning.
- Surgical site and bone evaluation.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning. Surgical setup and augmentation materials.
January 28, 9 PM - 11 PM. Dr.Kedar Bhakshi and Dr.Lalith V Anand
- Osteotome technique. GBR (Guided Bone Regeneration) and GTR (Guided Tissue Regeneration) techniques using allograft, autograft, and xenograft.
- Concentrated Growth Factors - fabrication, manipulation, and uses.
- Ridge splitting and sinus lifts/grafts.
- Sinus lift for the implant - Lateral wall / Crestal sinus lifts and grafting procedures.
- Complications - protocols for minimization of complications and treatments.
January 29, 9 PM - 11 PM. Dr.Kedar Bhakshi Dr.Lalith V Anand
- Prosthetic considerations and classification. Impression taking for the prosthetic component. Understanding CT (CBCT) scans. CAD / CAM (digital workflow). Occlusal considerations in implant dentistry.
- Prosthesis. CT (Computed Tomography) scans and reviews.
- Uses of PIEZO-electric surgery.
- Bringing together bone biology, prosthetic engineering, and soft tissue management in implant dentistry.
- Integrating implant dentistry into general dental practice.
January 30, 9 PM - 11 PM Dr.Prasanth Pillai Dr.Benny Augustine Dr.Bobby Antony
Introduction to Basal Implantology
- History of Dental Implants
- Bone Lecture
o Cancellous Cortical Bone
o Bone Physiology
o Bone Grafting& Sinus Lifting – is it really necessary?
o Wolfs Law
o Basic Anatomy of Maxilla and Mandible
- Imaging in Implantology
- Why Flapless Placement?
- Immediate Functional Implants – Significance
- Why Load in 72 hours?
January 31, 9 PM - 11 PM. Dr.Prasanth Pillai Dr.Benny Augustine Dr.Bobby Antony
- Implant Design & Number Selection
- Strategic Implant positions
- Implant Placement Techniques in Strategic Positions
February 01, 9 PM - 10 PM. Dr.Prasanth Pillai Dr.Benny Augustine Dr.Bobby Antony
- Prosthetics for Strategic Implants
- Impression Techniques for Single and Multiple Implants
- Fabrication Techniques for Metal Acrylic, Metal Composite, PFM
- Metal Trial
- Try in; Finishing the Prosthesis
- Review & Maintenance
February 01, 10 PM - 11 PM. Dr.Kedar Bhakshi Dr.Lalith V Anand Dr.Prasanth Pillai Dr.Benny Augustine Dr.Bobby Antony
CANDIDATES CAN ATTEND VIRTUALLY THE PRACTICAL AND CLINICAL SESSIONS FROM 3RD TO 7TH :
- ONLINE LECTURES+CLINICAL DEMOINR 15,000INR 15,0000INR 0