Time is TBD | Location is TBD
FS-2(2DAYS) Aesthetics and Restorative Dentistry - Dr.Mona Kakar
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
Candidates must bring 5 Extracted Molars
- An introduction to the world of resin-based materials, development of the material and basic chemistry.
- Fundamentals of enamel and dentin bonding materials – the bonding mechanism, the hybrid layer, enamel and dentin bonding, the various generations and systems.
- Applications and limitations of composites and bonding agents and their clinical applications.
- Clinical considerations for Cl I, Cl II and Cl III and Cl V restorations with the use of composite resin-based materials. Matching colours and creating characterizations in composite restorations
- Armamentarium required for direct composite restorations – a run through.
- Available materials – a wish list and comparisons – flowable, regular, condensable, fluoride-releasing, fibre reinforced.
- A Live demonstration of a direct Cl II restoration done with composite resin material under isolation with polishing and finishing using the Profin system.
- Hands-on practice on posterior extracted teeth to match colours, shades and create characterizations on composite restorations
- FS-2 Aesthetics and RestorativINR 16,520INR 16,5200INR 0