Diploma in Endodontics
Time & Location
About the Event
This program is important and relevant as all general dentists do clinical Endodontics. Almost every such practitioners are searching for a refined course in Endodontics. Hence the necessity is very high and this program helps to meet all such needs.
Duration: 150 hours (15 ECTS credits)
Date and time: The Schedule will be informed by the course director after registration.
This course will take place in India
Spain +964 38 72 09/12
India +91 8095253300 (WhatsApp)
Title / Diploma obtained: Continuous training by the Universitat Jaume I
All the students will have to have a dentist's degree
- To provide an innovative program which enhances current knowledge and clinical skills in Endodontics.
- To present sound academic theory and high-quality practical training by mentors.
- To provide students with the confidence and ability to enhance their clinical practice by incorporating the latest advances in technology and research in the field of Endodontics.
- To deliver learning using the latest skills and technology enabling students to access the course, while maintaining their commitment to their clinical practice.
- Anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the masticatory system and related structures, including teeth and periodontium
- Microbiology of dental plaque, caries, and periodontal disease
- Cell biology
- Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning
- Prevention of dental disease
- Sedation, local and general anesthesia
- Radiology and imaging
- Pharmacology and therapeutics
- Management of medically / clinically compromised patients
- Communication, interpersonal skills, and team leadership
- Aspects of behavioral science
- Properties of biomaterials and dental materials
- Diagnosis and management of pulpal and periapical disease
- Diagnosis and management of orofacial pain, psychogenic pain and TMD
- Diagnosis and management of Dento-alveolar infections and sequelae
- Tooth preparation, isolation, access and instrumentation
- Preparation, disinfection, and obturation of root canal system
- Surgical endodontics
- Management of traumatic injuries to the teeth
- Practice management
- Endodontics in children (primary teeth and immature permanent teeth)
- Assessment and management of teeth which have previously undergone endodontic treatment
- Evaluation of the success of treatment
- Review and maintenance procedures
- Periodontics and prosthodontics in relation to endodontics
- The periodontal/endodontic interface
- The orthodontic/endodontic interface
- Research methodology and statistics
- Treatment of discolored teeth
- Restorative considerations and endodontics
- Cross infection and sterilization
The course will be carried out mainly through theoretical classes. Candidates can opt for hands-on sessions with the faculty if desired.
Submission of TWENTY-FIVE Finished cases with complete documentation and ONE dissertation literature review are required for receiving the Diploma.
The course will be evaluated by taking an online exam and presenting cases by the students.
Dr. Riccardo Tonini
Dr. Marc Habib
Dr. Marc Kaloustian
Dr. Ahmed Alwaidh
Dr. Harsh Shah
Dr. Garima Poddar
Total fees EURO 3100 ( Includes Lectures and Demo on IDRR Virtual Class Rooms, Hands-on workshops with Models, and all materials at various centers in India ). Pay a booking amount now and the balance payable directly to the Course Director
Payment mode Euro 1100 Now + Euro 1000 August end (With University modules, online examination, and Diploma Certificate)+ Euro 1000 by September 3rd week.
- First payment Euro 1100INR 97,310INR 97,3100INR 0