Diploma in Aesthetic Dentistry and Full mouth rehabilitation
Time & Location
About the Event
Duration: 150 hours (15 ECTS credits)
Date and time: The Schedule will be informed by the course director after registration.
This course will take place in India
Spain +964 38 72 09/12
India +91 8095253300 (WhatsApp)
Title / Diploma obtained: Continuous training by the Universitat Jaume I
All the students will have to have a dentist's degree
- Through this program, the student will get familiar with the principles of Esthetic Dentistry, and the importance of an interdisciplinary approach in achieving optimal results, focusing on minimally invasive dentistry as a basic premise.
- Through an adequate esthetic (esthetic and dynamic) diagnosis of peribuccal, gingival, and dental parameters, the student will be able to elaborate an interdisciplinary treatment, to plan and to solve all kinds of cases.
- Principles of dental aesthetics and adhesion.
- Aesthetic diagnosis, planning, and interdisciplinary treatment of the patient's smile. Smile design
- Indications of different materials, techniques, and restoring and rehabilitation options of minimally invasive Aesthetic Dentistry.
- Ceramic lamination, step by step.
- Control of all commands and parameters of dental photography equipment.
- Instructions and guides for protocolizing of all types of photographic extra and intraoral records.
- Prediction technique for aesthetic restoration of anterior teeth using composite. Restorations in Class III, IV, V, microdontic teeth, space closure.
- Stratification in the posterior sector with composites to dominate the morphology and characterization of posterior teeth.
- Different alternatives to implants in the previous sector.
- Management and remodeling of preimplant tissues and fabrication of provisional teeth.
- Principles of teeth whitening.
- Customized diagnosis of each case and a customized treatment plan according to the type and level of discoloration and characteristics of each patient.
- Restoring options in previous deteriorated teeth basing on ACE classification.
- Different preparations of incrustation: inlay, overlay, only, and veneer-only.
- Step by step instructions of adhesive buccal restorations with the maximal care of the remnant dental structure.
- A removable prosthesis, aesthetics, impression making, impression materials, laboratory procedures.
- Gingival Veneers.
- Digital Smile Designing Session
- Photography and Case Presentation
- Aesthetics with composites - Anterior & Posterior
- Introduction to Crown & Bridge
- Interdisciplinary approach-Implant Aesthetics, Perio-Aesthetics, Ortho Aesthetics
- Digital Dentistry - Hands-on for participants with Intra-Oral Scanners
- Understanding Occlusion for function
- Face-bow records and planning for Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- Smile Designing Case (From Diagnosis, Treatment Planning to Final Cementation)
- Principles of Set-up of an Aesthetic Dental Practice
- Unique Practice Management Program
The course will be carried out mainly through theoretical classes from the University cloud. Candidates can opt contact workshops
Submission of TEN Finished cases with complete documentation and ONE dissertation literature review is required for receiving the Diploma.
The course will be evaluated by taking an online exam and presenting cases by the students.
Dr. Raúl Izquierdo Escrig - Director
Dr. Julio José Suay Antón - Associate Director
Dr. Sibi Xavier - Director Practices
Dr. Mahendra Patait - Course Director
Dr. Nilima Sibi Thottumkal – Course Coordinator
Dr. Francisco Romero
Workshop fees Rs.175000 ( Includes Lectures and Demo on IDRR Virtual Class Rooms, Hands-on workshops with Models, and all materials at various centers in India ). Pay a booking amount now and the balance payable directly to the Course Director
Euro 1000 to be paid when required by the University for Diploma (With University modules, online examination, and Diploma Certificate)
USD 250 ( For a Fellowship from Association of Interdisciplinary Dentistry )
- Booking amountINR 43,540INR 43,5400INR 0